Beyond a great place to live, Avana at Carolina Point Apartments are convenient to some of the most popular dining, shopping and entertainment options in the Greenville, SC, area, not to mention major businesses and employers such as:
- Convenient to I-85, I-385 and Carolina Point Parkway
- Minutes from the new TD Bank Headquarters and downtown Greenville
- Walking distance to Whole Foods Market
- Close to The Shops at Greenridge, featuring over 40 national and local retailers
- Near endless dining choices, including more than 50 restaurants on Woodruff Road via Carolina Point Parkway
- Located near Fluor Field at West End, home to the Greenville Drive, a Boston Red Sox affiliate
With direct access to the Interstate, Avana at Carolina Point Apartments is not only a great place to live, but puts you closer to fantastic shopping, dining and popular entertainment choices, as well as major businesses. When you live at Avana at Carolina Point, you are just minutes from the pulse of Greenville, SC.
Thanks to our convenient location near I-85, I-385, and the Carolina Point Parkway, your commute will be easier than ever. Just minutes from the new TD Bank Headquarters, our Greenville, SC, apartment homes are an ideal choice for employees headed to downtown and neighboring cities.
Of course, it’s not all about business. Great shopping is just waiting to be discovered at The Shops at Greenridge, the premier shopping destination of Greenville. After your shopping spree, satisfy your appetite with even more palette-pleasing options—more than 50 restaurants can be found on Woodruff Road off the Carolina Point Parkway. A convenient Whole Foods grocery store is within walking distance and sells fresh, organic produce and a wide assortment of goods.